Market Working Hours
2 March 2021 / Almaty: 10:00-18:00
3 March 2021 / Almaty: 10:00-18:00
4 March 2021 / Nur-Sultan: 1 day trip to 2-3 offices of key TV Channels
Registration opens: 2 March 202 / 9:00
Stand set up hours:
1 March 2021: 12:00-18:00
2 March 2021: 09:00-10:00
Stand dismantling hours: 3 March 2021: 18:00-19:00
Database and Meetings
The Market Database opens: 5 February 2021
You can arrange meetings with participants though our Market Database.
Go to the database with your login and password:
- Click Search Participants.
- Select participants (by country, by activity, etc...). If you are interested only in buyers, choose Business Objective: Acquisitions. Click Search.
- You can upload data to excel format and keep in touch with people by phone and by email. Click: “Export search results in excel format'”. You can sort out this file “By Companies”.
Please, note that we put new participants to the database almost every day!
To choose new participants, do following:
- In database menu click: Search Companies.
- Choose Business Objectives: Acquisitions
- Choose Registration date from date you want to see new registrations
- Choose Search
The Organizer is not involved in shipment and custom brokerage procedure. Please, do not send any shipment directly to the event hall’s address addressed to the Organizer (or to your company). We recommend you following shipment procedure to Almaty:
- Take this cargo as an additional luggage during your flight to Almaty. This is the easiest and economic way to bring your goods to the market. Your expenses will be much cheaper than in any other expenses for shipment, custom and broker services.
- Send your cargo with the transport company from your country. This transport company should provide you with delivery and broker services in Kazakhstan. Address for delivery: keep in touch with Organizer.